1. Holder's information
What data do we collect?
Since you contact AVALON from this website, either because you request information about our products or services or because you wish to send us your Curriculum Vitae, we need to process your personal data. In general, we ask for the following identification data: name, last name, town, country, telephone, and email. When submitting a Curriculum Vitae, please include a document detailing your educational background and professional experience.
In addition, the following browsing data will be collected: Internet connection IP, device characteristics, the language of preference, country of location, and session data (reference domain, pages visited, date and time of access to the web)
What use do we make of this data?
We use them for the following:
- In the case of requesting information, to facilitate the commercial offer of the services we offer.
- To perform statistics and market reports.
- For new employee selection processes.
- To analyze the browsing behavior and access of users on our websites and applications.
- To offer new services of our own that may be of interest to our users.
Through cookies and tracking code embedded in our website and apps, information is collected to improve the user experience.
Do we share or transfer your data?
No. AVALON will not transfer your personal data to any company, except those required by third-party companies or suppliers of AVALON for the correct offering of our services. This data will be strictly necessary so that AVALON can offer its products or services and neither AVALON nor third parties will make any use of your data other than that indicated in this policy.
Any corporate change that results in a change in ownership of the data you have entrusted to us will be disclosed to you, providing you the chance to exercise your rights.
Is my data safe?
AVALON has developed all the technical and organizational measures within its power, under legislation protecting personal data to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of personal data provided by the user or visitor.
AVALON servers are hosted within Europe at our facilities, guaranteeing high-security standards (both physical security of the facilities, as backups, network security, and storage services).
What are your rights?
- Right to be informed: In this section, we will inform you of your rights in relation to the data we collect.
- Right of access: This right entitles you to know which of your data is being processed, for what purposes, the origin of the data and whether we communicate it or have communicated it to third parties.
- Right of rectification: This is the possibility to modify your data when it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to object: This is your right to object to the processing of your personal data when, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease (unless one of the exceptions set out in the legislation is met).
- Right to be forgotten: This is the right to the deletion of your data if the reason for which you provided them has disappeared. The processing of your data is no longer lawful from the moment you revoke your consent, as well as in all other cases provided for by law.
- Right to limitation of data processing: This right allows you to request and obtain from the Data Controller or file, a limitation of the processing of your personal data when the following scenarios occur: Inaccuracy, Illegality, Claims, or Opposition.
- Right to portability: To receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another responsible party, whenever technically possible.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: To prevent us from making a decision about you based solely on automated processing of your data that produces legal effects or similarly affects you.
How can I exercise these rights?
You can exercise any of these rights by writing to AVALON TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACION, SL (Ref. Data Protection) by writing to the postal address Calle de Alcalá 63, 28014 - Madrid (Spain) or by email to the account , indicating the right to exercise and providing proof of identity.Last revised: April 2022